Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Shattered Palette by Urban Decay Day Cinco (5)

 Hellooooo

 What a day what a day! 

 

There's the outside of the Shattered Palette, sorry for not posting a picture before!


 Inside this stacked palette: Five highly pigmented shadows, a Super Saturated Lip Pencil in Lovechild ( Baby Pink ) and 24/7 Glide-On Zero Eye pencil ( Not Pictured) 

 
 
 Two beautiful blushes and a Highlighter.

 

 I definitely love the packaging, I wish there was more of these palettes. Wait there's one more called Anarchy, but it's not in my possession. Sigh :/ Urban Decay make more of these please!

 So anyway, here's my eye makeup, I'm also using the lip pencil, blush & highlighter.  Voila!
 



 
The lip pencil is sooooo creamy and moisturizing, perfect for my always chapped lips. 

 So have a great night! 

Later 
 B

Ps. I'm dying to get Vice 4, hopefully my husband will be so kind and forget that I have a bunch of other palettes and buy it for moi :) I'm daydreaming out loud ok! 






No comments:

Post a Comment