Thursday, July 23, 2015

Naked3 by Urban Decay Day 7

Hi!
 I have exclusively used the Naked3 by Urban Decay to create seven eyeshadow looks. Of course there are many other possibilities; and if I was a mathematician, I'd give you all the possibilities here:__. ( I'm not so, figure it out and get back at me )
 Other Urban Decay products used for today's look are; 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Mugshot, Lucky & Tornado. Also Revolver waterproof liquid eyeliner. 
Revolver liquid eyeliner.


Brow Bone: Limit 
 Transition: Strange 
 Lid: Mugshot eyeshadow over Mugshot eye pencil blended up to crease. 
Lower Lashline: Nooner over Tornado eye pencil in the outter lashline, Trick in inner lashline over Lucky eye pencil. 
Inner Corner: Trick
Lower & Upper Waterline: Tornado
Finally, Revolver liquid eyeliner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment