Saturday, July 11, 2015

Smoked by Urban Decay Day 2 Look

 Hello,
 I'm back to my seven day pallete look, this week I'll be using the Smoked pallete by UD. 
 Products used along with the Smoked palette are, UD Super Curl Mascara, UD Perversion Mascara, UD Heavy Metal Glitter in Spandex, UD 24/7 eyeliner in Perversion and Crash, UD 24/7 Liquid eyeliner in Retrograde. 
 How to recreate look: 
All over base color: Kinky & Freestyle.
Under Brow Bone: Kinky & Freestyle.
Crease: Mushroom and Asphalt 
Eye Lid: Blackout
Lower Lash Line: Rockstar over Crash pencil eyeliner. 
Eyeliner: Blackout over Perversion pencil eyeliner.
Upper Eyeliner: Retrograde. 
Heavy Metal Glitter Liner in Spandex over all the shadows. 
 I also used Backdoor to fill my eyebrows in. 

 That's today eyeshadow look, using Smoked by Urban Decay.
 Xo B


No comments:

Post a Comment