Friday, August 21, 2015

Friday Feature: Mixed Single Shadows


 By mixed I mean mixed. Old and new packaging, new and old formula. Some none existing I think. Or maybe you can find them on EBay, for an outrageous amount of money. 

 I only have two of the newer reformulate shadows, Sin and Riff. Nowadays I don't really tend to buy singles. Unless it's like a crazy unique limited edition shadow. It just makes more sense for me to buy a palette over a shadow. 

 I have three Deluxe shadows. Old School. I'd love to see more of these UD! 

  

 Brow Bone: Midnight Cowgirl 
 Transition: Riff 
 Crease: Twiced Baked 
 Lid: Half Baked over Urban Decay 24/7 ElDorado eye pencil 
 Lower Lashline: UD Atmosphere Stardust shadow over Covet eye pencil 
 Upper Eyeliner: Twiced Baked eyeshadow over Twiced Baked eye pencil
 Upper & Lower Waterline: Perversion Eye pencil



 Yeeeee 

  
 









No comments:

Post a Comment