Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Naked On The Run by Urban Decay Day 5

 Hello. 
 
 This is my day five look on this week's palette, Naked On The Run by UD.


 Brow Bone: Dive
 Transition: Fix
 Crease: Stun
 Lid: 50/50 over Sin 24/7 Shadow Pencil by UD
 Inner Corner: Dive
 Lower Lashline: Stun over Stag eye pencil
 
 
 
 I'm using the Perversion mascara, Blush and Bronzer in the palette as well. I still cannot find my lipgloss. It's gotta be lonely in one of my purses somewhere. 
 Honestly this is the perfect to-go/ travel palette. I've previously used Dare to fill in my brows. It comes with everything: Bronzer, Blush, Eyeshadows, Mascara and a Lipgloss. The only thing missing is foundation to paint my face on. I'd love for UD to create more of these "all in one" palettes. I don't even care that it's "bulky" packaging. I think it's effin' perfect! 

 Xoxoxo B 

No comments:

Post a Comment