Friday, August 14, 2015

Friday Feature: Urban Decay Book Of Shadows 3 Redux

 ( Enter a New York City greeting here )

 
 This week I'll be using this beautiful NYC inspired palette; The Urban Decay Book of Shodows 3 Redux. There was a previous version of this palette, I believe it came with another eye pencil and various other shades. 
 
 

 I should have taken these pictures earlier with natural lighting, but I didn't. I'll do so tomorrow. 

 
 
 
 Brow Bone: Midnight Cowboy Rides Again ( ** Personal Favorite ** )
 Transition: Smog
 Crease: Last Call blended up to Smog
 Lid: Midnight Cowboy Rides Again over UD 24/7 Sin Shadow Pencil 
  Inner Corner: Midnight Cowboy Rides Again 
 Lower Inner Lashline: Ecstasy over UD 24/7 Lust eye pencil
 Lower Outter Lashline: Goddess over UD 24/7 Lust eye pencil

 

  I have the shortest eyelashes in the history of human life. 

 

 
 Later Sk8ers

 

No comments:

Post a Comment