Friday, August 7, 2015

Friday Feature: Naked On The Run by Urban Decay

  Happy Friday! 
 This week I will be using The Naked On The Run by Urban Decay. This is a great on the go palette. Let me count the ways...
 
 
 This palette was among the few palettes I packed for my trip slash move ( I took a trip that turned in to a move ). It has five eyeshadows, a highlighter/shadow hence the name 50/50, a blush and bronzer. Of course you don't have to be the status quo and use the palette as directed, always do you! 


50/50, Blush, Bronzer, Dive, Fix, Resist, Dare, Stun ( Starting from the Top Right going Clockwise ) and 24/7 Glide-On Pencil in Stag, UD Perversion Mascara & Seso Naked Lipgloss( not pictured ) for $54 this palette is a steal! I'd buy another if I had the cash in a blink! 

 

 ( I have to do my brows, and it's late so I don't have natural lighting so I'm sorry) 

 Brow Bone: 50/50
 Transition: Stun
 Crease: Dare over Stag eye pencil 
 Lid: Dive 
 Lower Lashline: Dare over Perversion eye pencil 


 Ok that's today's look. Sorry that it's such a late post, I've been unpacking.Yes still unpacking...
 B 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment