Thursday, January 22, 2015

My Week Naked day 5

 I love today's look! Unfortunately I did my make up late in the day so the pictures are a total disaster. 

Today's main color is Half Baked. It's a true golden gold. That's the best way I can describe it. 
 It's definitely one of my all time favorite shades from this palette and Urban Decay as a whole. 
This shade makes my brown eyes look like honey :) 


Here's what I did: 
Primer: UDPP in Eden
Base: UD Eyeshadow Pencil in Rehab.
Transition Shade: Smog with a slight wash of Hustle.
Lid: Half Baked.
Inner Corner: Toasted.
Lower lash line: Creep over Rehab pencil. 
Lashine bottom & top: Twiced Baked 
Under Brow: Naked
I'm super bummed that I did my make up late today, it would have been the best look of the week. 

Here's a video of the look in all it's glory...http://youtu.be/kXz_CSBklcI 

 Thanks for checking out today's eye look! 

 Bodacious B

No comments:

Post a Comment