Sunday, January 18, 2015

My week Naked

 This week I will be featuring Urban Decays Naked palette ( AKA Original Naked Palette) I will try to make as many looks as possible with this palette until Saturday. I like the neutral colors in this palette; 12 full size eyeshadows for around $55 is an amazing deal. Considering one UD eyeshadow is $18. ( 18X12= $ 216 say whattttt!) 
I used UD Primer Potion in Eden as my eye shadow primer, UD Shadow Pencil in Sin and several of the Naked shades. 

For my lids I used Sin, as my transition color I used Buck, then on my crease I used Hustle, I then used UD Perversion eyeliner on my upper lash line, and then went over it with Smog. I also used Smog on my lower lash line. I then went over my upper lash line with a liquid eyeliner. For under my eyebrows I used the shade Naked and for a pop of color I used my all time favorite Half Baked in my inner lid. 



Alright that was today's look, keep coming back for more looks this week. Thanks for stoping by! 


 Bodacious B

No comments:

Post a Comment