Sunday, January 25, 2015

Vice 3 ... A habit to die for

 My vice with make up, believe it or not isn't as out of control as you believe. I am totally not in denial. I know for a fact that it is under control haha.
This week, I will be featuring looks made using The Urban Decay Vice 3 Palette. 
Look at this beautiful palette containing  20 colors that range from matte to shimmer, to neutral & jewel toned colors. I mean, I'm bound to be seduced by this palette. 
 For this look I used six of the shadows in the palette. 
Here's how to create the look:
Primer: UDPP in Original 
Base: Color Tattoo in Precious Pearl
Lid: Sonic (wet, using the UD setting spray)
Transition: Defy
Crease: Bondage 
Under brow: Truth
Inner Corner: Last Sin
Lower lash line: Revolver over UD Crave eyeliner
I used Sonic wet, and I do think it makes a difference in the pigmentation. 
 
So that's today's look. Come back for the rest of this week to see more of the beautiful shadows of the Vice 3 palette.

Bodacious B 

 " shine on you crazy diamond" - Pink Floyd.

For a video of the look: 
http://youtu.be/w43zsrZfIKo

No comments:

Post a Comment