Friday, January 23, 2015

My Week Naked day 6

 Grunge is in the house! 
 For today's look, I used a black base under Creep to make the shadows super smokey and dark. 
I basically used Creep and Hustle to make this look. 
I also used the Original Primer Potion by UD, it's not so yellow as Eden is.
So here's what I did :
Primer: UDPP in Original
Transition: Naked
Base: Black gel liner 
Lid: Creep blended above the crease
Middle of lid: Hustle
Under lashes: Creep & Hustle 
Waterline top & bottom : UD eyeliner in Zero
Under brow: Sidecar
Inner corner: Sidecar 
It's not a look I would use everyday, but I do like it :D 

Here's a video on the look. http://youtu.be/TrAqHYL5qts

Thanks for stopping by, and as always " shine on you crazy diamond" - Pink Floyd 

 Bodacious B 

No comments:

Post a Comment