Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Naked day 4

 For today's look, I used one of my favorite shadows in the Urban Decay Naked palette. 
Sidecar, I realize that my pictures are not that high quality, excuse my IPhone camera haha. 
 I love Sidecar, there's so much glitter! 
 Ok here's how I made today's look. 
Primer: UDPP in Eden 
Base color: Naked all on my lid over Color Tattoo in Taupe. 
Lid: Sidecar
Crease: Hustle
Under eye: Hustle over UD Smokeout eyeliner. 
For eyeliner: UD Zero eyeliner.
 
 I tried keeping the rest of the eye matte, so my lids had all the shimmer. 
 Smokeout is from UD LE Ocho Loco 2 eyeliner set, I'm not sure if it's sold seperatly, but you can use any brown eyeliner you have.  

 That's today's look.
For a video on how the shadows ****sparkle**** click here: 

Thanks for stopping by! 
 Bodacious B 

No comments:

Post a Comment