Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Basically: Naked Basics by Urban Decay Day 4

 I've landed on Mars...


 I wanted to use another one of my Deluxe Eyeshadow from Urban Decay. So I went ahead and used Graffiti. The Naked Basics Palette can be used to fit many other colorful shadows. Since the  palette shadows are basic colors; highlight, transition, & crease cut shadows, it's fun to add a pop of color. 
 I say I landed on Mars because along with Graffiti,I used Mars 24/7 Glide On Pencil by Urban Decay to create this look. It's also green, so it paired perfectly with Graffiti. 
 To create this look:
 Primer: UDPP in Anti-Aging
 Base: UD pencil in Faint on my eyelid.
 Lid: Faint eyeshadow blended above lid to be used as transition shadow.
 Crease: Crave
 Inner Corner: Venus 
 Under Brow Bone: W.O.S 
 Lower & Upper Water Line: Crave over Perversion eye liner.
Lower Lash Line: Graffiti over Mars eye liner. 


 I hope you enjoyed today's look.
 Bodacious B


Ps. Shout out to my Pops in Florida. 




No comments:

Post a Comment