Wednesday, February 18, 2015

O yea I forgot

 Ok so I didn't post like I said I would, I might have said maybe. I have been busy, but do not fret! I have recently purchased some new goodies 8) yay!!
 Some things are from the drugstore others from Ulta. I have been playing around with some things, but not so much since I've been running around doing some pre-spring-late-winter cleaning. Hahah I just invented a new cleaning phase. No, seriously it's been crazy. 
 I was able to send my lil sis some make up since I've been going through my stash. Isn't great when you find ok treasures that you've forgotten all about? I think it's wonderful :) I had some doubles so I sent her some goodies. She's happy with what I sent her and it makes me feel so happy that she's able to get all dolled up and intensify her beauty. Girl Power!
 So, as I mentioned that I have some new make up, here's a picture of me using the New ( it's a few months old, but new to me) Naked On The Run Palette by Urban Decay. 
 I'm using everything in the palette; eyeshadows, eyeliner, blush, bronzer, mascara & lipgloss. For being a " naked " palette, I think it's perfect to be used to create many types of eye looks. 
 Ok, so I will be posting tomorrow early inthe morning since I already know it's going to be a long day, which means I have to go to sleep now after I finish this run on sentence.
 Bodacious B
 " Shine on you Crazy Diamond " 
 - Pink Floyd

No comments:

Post a Comment